Abbotabad , mansehra , balakot , kiwai waterfall , shogran , siri paye
Main Pick Up Points:
Lahore: Pso petrol pump beside daewoo terminal thokar niaz baig Lahore
Islamabad/Rawalpindi: Daewoo terminal Peshawar road near eme and nust
Departure from Lahore at 10:00pm
Day 1: pick up Islamabad members from Daewoo terminal
Breakfast at balakot
Short stay at kiwai waterfall
Transfer to jeeps and departure for shogran
Reach shogran and shift to hotel
After some rest visit siri paye meadows
Back to hotel in evening
Dinner and night stay at shogran
Day 2 :
Early morning breakfast at shogran/kiwai
Transfer to jeeps and departure for kiwai
Reach kiwai and shift into coasters/grandcabin
Departure for khanpur dam ( optional )
Reach khanpur dam and activities at khanpur dam
Departure for Islamabad
Reach islamabad and drop Islamabad participants
Dinner on the way
Reach Lahore at night
End of our services with satisfied clients
For couples 1,500 extra charge for room.Days : 2 | Nights : 1
Under 3 years Children - Free of Charge (Lap or on folding seat if available)
3-8 years Children - Half Charges (folding seat)
8 plus years Children - Full Charges
For couples 1,500 extra charges for room
Seat Arrangement Policy:
Seats will be allotted before departure by tour management for your convenience and will shuffle during the tour. For any specific seat demand by any client, 1000/seat/day will be charged.
Hotel Accommodation (on sharing basis – 4/5 per room) Beds & Mattresses
jeep charges ( shogran and siri paye only )
Things to bring:
Jacket / Shawl
Note: Plan can be altered due to weather or political conditions.
[TERMS & CONDITIONS]
1. The members shall not indulge in any unethical activity (misbehavior with locals or other group members, use of abusive language, use of drugs etc) and may be terminated from tour without warning and will not be refunded any amount.
2. No illegal or prohibited items will be allowed during the trip. Weapons are not allowed.
3. On mountainous roads, AC of the vehicle will be on and off to keep the vehicle away from over-heating.
4. Trip Plan can be altered due to weather or political or any other reason deemed appropriate by us in the best interest of participants and organizers will not be held responsible for that.
5. We reserve the right to cancel the trip without prior notice for any reasons deemed appropriate by us and participants will receive full refund of the advance amount only.
6. Every humanly possible care will be taken for the safety of members, still each venture can be fraught with endangers of unforeseen natural disasters like avalanches and crevasse falls or any other accidents and sometimes such disasters cannot be ruled out. In any such type of accident during the whole tour, the company, group leader and the tour organizers will not be held responsible in any form.
Note:in case of road blockage /snowfall company will not bear any extra charges-----------------------------------------